What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30DRE62
Dragon Eye Cruise was built based on traditional Mekong Delta boats with small figure to explore most of narrow canals on Mekong Delta. It has 02 cabins only so it is suitable for charter, couple, family or group of friends. Most of interiors and furniture were built from exclusive tropical woods. With the French balcony, it offers us the fantastic Mekong river views through the panorama windows. When we are on board, we shouldn’t miss occasion to enjoy fantastic river views from sundeck.
- Enjoy the fantastic scenery and spectacular view on Mekong Delta River
- Visit famous places such as Cai Be and Can Tho bustling floating market
- Walk through the green fruit orchards and rice fields in the countryside
- 1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Shuttle bus from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise boat and on side trips
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc;
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Can Tho - Cai Be
06.30-07.00 Pick up at your hotel in Phu Quoc to Bai Vong pier
08.00 Ferry from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia
10.30 Pick-up at the pier. Drive to Can Tho or Tra On
About 14.00 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in. Panorama cruise and lunch on board
16.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies
17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Can Tho
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board
08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family
11.30 Departure to Saigon
12:30 Lunch in Vinh Long City
Around 16.30 Arrival in Saigon
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Dragon Eyes Cruise
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Starts on odd dates (e. g. Sept. 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
06 Dec 2018