What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30LEC13
In 2 days, Le Cochinchine will bring you to visit the most typical destinations on Mekong River. Along the journey, you will participate in many exciting activities: enjoy an excursion to local Coconut Candy factory and learn more about this special traditional treat; pass by local fruit gardens and sample various kind of tropical fruits or simply join the lively colorful life in Cai Be floating market. After a long busy day, there is nothing better than relax on the cruise sundeck and enjoy the stunning view of sunset over Tien River. Let’s explore the colorful life of Mekong Delta with Le Cochinchine to truly experience one of the oldest and most unique cultures in the world.
- Join an exciting excursion to Coconut Candy and Rice Paper factories
- See the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river while cruising
- Enjoy shopping at Cai Be floating market and truly experience the sound and scent of Mekong culture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 10m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Deluxe cabin located in the first floor with double or twin beds, river view
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfat, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to embarkation point and disembark point to HCM city (bookable in next step)
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- (only Wed, Thu and Sun) Day 1: HCMC - Cai Be - Cai Thia - Sa Dec
07:30 - 08:00am: Optional pick up by shuttle bus at hotels in District 1 or District 3, HCM City. Then transfer to Can Tho.
10h30-11h00 AM: reach the banks of the Mekong Delta in Cai Be. Embark on Le Cochinchine with a welcome drink.
Cycling along the islands of Cai Thia, taking picturesque views of rural activities.
Return on boat. Le Cochinchine sets sails toward Sa Dec, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river while lunch is served on boat.
At noon: Back on board, lunch is served during a cruise to Sa Dec - a charming village where still traces of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
On arrival, we visit the old house of Huynh Thuy Le – the house of the lover of Marguerite Duras which makes you surprised by its original architecture.
After, transfer to the floriculture village and temple of Caodaism.
Return to our boat to savor a foot massage served on the upper deck while enjoying an exotic pre-dinner drink.
Do not forget to take part in the cooking course on board which allows you to try to make the specific dish of the Mekong Delta: "The pumpkin flower stuffed with fish from the Mekong".
Dinner and night on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 2: My Thuan - Cai Be - HCMC
Rising up early for another nice day we contemplate sunrise while having breakfast on board.
Our boat set sails again and cruises along the Mekong while taking in orchards and gardens toward Cai Be. Explore Cai Be floating market on a local boat then visit local coconut and rice sweet factories.
We continue to explore evergreen islands and visit the former Imperial residence the traditional House, where surviving members of the Kiet family will welcome us with tea, and we may wander in the fruit orchards around the house.
Get off in Cai Be harbour around 11h00 A.M. Then take the bus (only for those who booked bus service with us) to come back Ho Chi Minh city.
17:00 Drop off at your hotel in HCMC.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
10 Sep 2018
25 Aug 2018