What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30LEC21
During this journey, you will have a chance to visit Cao Dai temple in My Thuan, a special monument in this area, to learn more about Mekong culture and religion. The cruise also offers an inspiring excursion to local fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards. You will understand more about the development of traditional cuisine and craft-work through long history on Mekong River. This will surely be an interesting and unforgettable journey to you, your family and friends.
- Visit Cao Dai temple to learn more about Mekong’s mixed culture and religion
- Enjoy an unforgettable dinner on Mang Thit River with fresh local ingredients
- Experience shopping at Cai Rang floating market and truly experience the sound and scent of Mekong culture
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 10m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Deluxe cabin with large river-view window
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to embarkation point and disembark point to HCM city
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cai Be
07:30 - 08:00am: Optional pick up by shuttle bus at hotels in District 1 or District 3, HCM City. Then transfer to Cai Be.
10h30-11h00 A.M: Welcome you at our Cai Be pier. Join our large boat for a welcome drink and check-in your room. Le Cochinchine continues to Cai Thia.
Landing at the island of Cai Thia where you will have a lovely cycling or walking excursion through the villages bordered by green orchards, rice fields…
Come back to our boat for lunch while the boat cruises toward Sa Dec, a charming and quiet town located on the bank of the Tien River.
On arrival, we visit a brickyard at the entrance of the village. Continuation to the lively market of Sa Dec followed by a visit to the old house of Huynh Thuy Le – the lover of the French novelist Marguerite Duras, as well as Trung Vuong primary school founded at the beginning of the 20th century by Marguerite Duras’s mother. In the heart of the village of Sa Dec, we discover the Cao Dai temple, the garden of bonsai and flowers.
Return to our boat and enjoy the foot massage while watching the sunset over the Mekong River and sipping an aperitif.
Dinner and overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Mang Thit - Tra On
Get up early in the morning to contemplate the sunrise on the romantic river before breakfast on board.
Transfer by junk to explore the floating market of Cai Be which is specific to the aquatic area. Continuation by a visit of sumptuous traditional residence, former imperial residence where the descendants of the Kiet family open their doors to welcome you to discover the sublime interior and walk through the garden strewn with fruit trees. Tea is offered, accompanied by a tasty selection of tropical fruits.
Continuation to the artisanal villages where we have the chance to discover products made from rice and coconut: rice alcohol, puffed rice cake, rice paper, coconut candy.
Return to the boat, lunch on board while the boat is heading for the Co Chien River.
In the afternoon, a walk or bike along the paths through the countryside and villages will allow you to discover the orchards, the river activities and get in touch with the local population.
The boat continues in the direction of Tra On. The aperitif is offered on the upper deck while the sun sets on a splendid landscape.
Taking part in a cooking class on the boat, you will have the chance to try to make Pumpkin flower stuffed with That Lat fish and learn how to cut vegetables for decorating dishes.
Dinner and overnight on board.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 3: Tra On - Can Tho
Breakfast on board. The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day. Our boat sets sails to Can Tho through tributaries, canals and arroyos.
Transfer by local boat to visit the market of Cai Rang, one of the most important floating markets of the region, crowded with small and big boats zigzagging on the animated waters.
Following along the coves shaded by fruit trees, palm trees ... you will come to an orchard where you will find many kinds of fruits: mango, star apple, papaya, dragon fruit, and coconut.
11h00 A.M: Disembark at the pier in Can Tho. Then take the bus (only for those who booked bus service with us) to come back Ho Chi Minh city.
17:00 Drop off at your hotel in HCMC.
Tour only departures on every Thu and Sun
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
08 Dec 2016