What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30SXS02
Our two-day “Life on the River” cruise gives you a deeper insight into life in the Mekong Delta. Starting either from Cai Be or Can Tho, it stops for visits along the way. At the halfway mark lies Sa Dec, a charming, quaint little city at the crossroads of several cultures - Vietnamese, Chinese, Khmer and French - which played an important part in the development of the Mekong Delta. Along the river you can visit a colorful Khmer temple and nursery gardens on stilts where local farmers grow chili peppers, aubergines and varied herbs in Can Tho. Let's join us for memorable journey!
- Experience the life of the river people
- Enjoy the scenes and senses of the bustling Cai Rang floating markets
- Visit the local celebrity: the ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, real-life character of the novel and film “The Lover by Marguerite Duras
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 15m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price per person take private day cruise, each cruise for group of 2people
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- “xuong” rowing boat rides
- Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- One-way transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
- A private 2-day cruise with overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan
- Price Excludes
- Tips & gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Individual Traveling Insurance
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Peaks season Surcharge: 25 USD/pax
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Transfer: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh (contact us)
- Other not mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (upon request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1 : Saigon – Cai Be – Sa Dec – Can Tho
8h00am pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and transfer to Cai Be by road.
Depart from Phu An jetty at 10h00am. Stop along the way for glimpses of local handicrafts that provide a living for the river people. Observe from the comfort of your boat life as it play out on the riverbanks - the people, the stunning landscapes - while your attentive crew serves tea and seasonal fruit.
Before arriving at Sa Dec, stop at various points along the river for a look into some of the cottage industries of the region including a brick factory where everything is made by hand, pass monkey bridges and tiny villages to visit a Cao Dai temple.
Arrive in Sa Dec and take a stroll to the outdoor market. Visit the local celebrity: the ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, real-life character of the novel and film “The Lover by Marguerite Duras.
Lunch is served on board while cruising towards Can Tho along a narrow canal teeming with life. Explore the countryside surroundings by local rowboat.
Your last stopover before sunset is at an ancient house, a “Nha Co” dating back to the 19th Century. The owner welcomes you and a candlelit dinner is served in this authentic countryside setting.
After dinner return on board while Song Xanh continues its cruise towards Hau River. Overnight on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 2 : Can Tho
Early wake-up for a visit to the famous Cai Rang Floating Market up at 6h00am which only operates from 5h00 to 8h00am every day.
Breakfast is served on board while the Song Xanh navigates towards the market among local barges laden with fruit and vegetables. Be sure to have your camera ready. Later on, cruise towards Victoria Can Tho and disembark at the hotel’s private jetty. End of tour. (contact us for transfer back to Saigon)
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0