What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30EMO22
Take a trip on Mekong Emotion, walk through the island, try native fruits, view local handicraft production and meet the local people to know more about the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river. Now, let's come and join us for an memorable experience!
- Leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit a bonsai garden, walk or bike along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities
- Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
All cabins are equipped with modern air-conditioner and tastefully furnished with wooden furniture and high quality mattress
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 02 night accommodation on board
- 03 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be
7:00 - 8:00 Optional transfer to pickup at your hotel in Saigon, depart to embarkation point.
10:00 Boarding on Mekong Emotion boat in My Tho, welcome drink and check in cabin.Visit one island by small motor boat trip. The guests can walk throught the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride throught palm-shaded creeks.
Back to Mekong Emotion boat. Lunch served on board. Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep. Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river. Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and Cai Be.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Emotion Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Vinh Long – Tra On
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board. After breakfast, cruising by small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes 29private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Lunch on board. Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards (orange grove) with its famer.
Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise. A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Emotion Cruise
- Day 3: Can Tho – Saigon
The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enyoying the beautiful scenery. After breakfast, when arrive Can Tho check out luggages to small motor boat which will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
10:00 Disembark then get back the car for Saigon or another destination. END TOUR
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
12 Jan 2019
06 Oct 2017