What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daily
Suitable : couples, family, friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DES04
Two days 1 night in Mekong delta will bring you a enjoyable memory. First day, you explore & get into the Cu Chi tunnels to learn about war history of Vietnam. Next day, you wake up early to take a leisure boat trip to explore Cai Be floating market, and visit a local family business to see how they make coconut candy and pop rice.
- Explore & get into the Cu Chi tunnels
- Live as a local life with local people in the village
- Join many interesting activities: boating, cooking class, biking
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Bed size: Double/Twin/triple
1 night at homestay in Cai Be
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches
- Price Includes
- Private A/c car or van pick up & transfer as the program
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Biking, Boat trip in the Mekong
- Meals in mentioned
- Mineral water (2 bottles/pax/day) & tissue
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city - Cu Chi tunnels - Cai Be
Pick up at the hotel
Go ahead to Cu chi tunnels for some activities as below:
Watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed.
Explore & get into the Cu Chi tunnels ( For safety reasons, you should visit the first level at the tunnels, around 20 metre - 100 metre )
See the ventilation system - made of bamboo pipes & disguises as termites mounds on the surface.
See the Bombs, Weapons & Traps used during Vietnam War
Enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war) & peanut salt
Shooting range ( AK47, M16, M60..)
Finish tour at Cu Chi & continue to the second place.
Lunch at the Restaurant in Mekong delta.
After lunch, keep going on to Cai Be town - stay in a homestay.
Live as a local life with local people in the village.
Try to cooking some food for your dinner at host house
- Day 2: Cai Be floating market - Ho Chi Minh city
Early morning, get up at the village, take a local breakfast
Take a leisure boat trip to explore Cai Be Town & some activities for this day:
A smaller floating market than Cai Rang floating market
A local family business to see how they make coconut candy and pop rice, popcorn, rice paper, coconut candy...
Meet local singer for listening to Vietnamese folk music under the tropical orchard shadow
Keep cruising to Tan Phong island, join in the cooking class and have lunch with the foods are cooked by yourself
After lunch, biking through the village to get insight the local life
Take a rowing boat trip through the canal.
Meet the car / van at Cai Be pier & go back to HCM city.End the tour
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0