What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30CBP03
Let’s join us and cruise down the Mekong River to explore stunning scenic views and delicious fruits and vegetables. The Cruise will also lead you to enter the networks of canals to visit beautiful landscapes and get to know more about traditional crafting art by visiting traditional coconut candy and puffed rice factories along the river.
- Cycling around Mekong delta countryside
- Having glimpses of local cottage industries: coconut candy and puffed rice
- Enjoying lunch in the exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Max Adults: 8
Price per person taking private day cruise, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- A 2-hour cruise on board Cai Be Princess
- Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- Transportation round trip Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be pier- Ho Chi Minh
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Crew during cruise
- Car surcharge for Peak Season
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Surcharge for Vietnamese Lunar holiday: 25 USD/ boat, Le Longanier Restaurant: 5 USD/menu/pax
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Hoa Khanh - Phu An
Pick up at your hotel at 8h00 am and transfer to Cai Be by road. Meet us at the Cai Be jetty at 10:00 am. The crew welcomes you with cold towels and a refreshing drink while your Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise on the busy waterways.
Proceed to Hoa Khanh, a remote unspoiled area offering scenic views. Observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks the people, the stunning landscapes while your attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruit. In Hoa Khanh, take a bicycle for a better view of the surrounding countryside, ending up at Ba Kiet Ancient House, built in the 19th century. Alternatively, opt for a gentle stroll instead or simply relax on board. We’ll make stops along the way to explore local cottage industries including the making of coconut candy and puffed rice (the local equivalent of popcorn).
Later on, stop at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of life during Indochinese times. After lunch, at around 2:30 pm, take a short walk along a small canal back to Ba Bon Bridge where your personal vehicle awaits to drive you to Ho Chi Minh City.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0