What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MTS23
Mien Tay Sampan will cruise through various canals to bring you to many interesting destinations: fantastic landscapes along the Mekong River and lively floating markets. At each places, you will experience the true Mekong culture in many ways: cycle through peaceful Mekong villages and for a while, find yourself lost in the old tracks of first Mekong explorers.
- Explore the Mekong Delta’s Maze of Canal Network
- Enyoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river
- Experience the unique culture and enjoy the typical local dishes as well as various local tropical fruits
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 32 m2 Max Adults: 16
Bed size: singleShow more
Price per person choosing program My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Boat
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- Route transfers
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Embark Cai Be – Sa Dec
-07h30am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Cai Be (120km).
-10h00am: arrive Cai Be, small motor boat trip to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
-Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
-Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
-Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
-Embark Mien Tay sampan, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan.
-Lunch served on board.
-After lunch, cruise depart from Cai Be to Sa Dec via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handricraft villages a long the Mekong River.
-Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif .
-Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: Sa Dec – Long Xuyen
-Breakfast on board while seeing activities on Mekong River in Sa Dec in the sunrise.
-After breakfast, start excursion to visit Sa Dec town where Marguerite Duras's famous novel Lover was set and made famous by the film L’Amant, the Marguerite Duras story and explore this town.
-Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Magueritte Duras, Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple.
-Visit a local garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields & orchards.
-Cruise continue to Long Xuyen. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs and sunset cruise.
-Dinner and nite on board in Long Xuyen.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 3: Long Xuyen - Disembark
-In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river breakfast on board, then our small boat pick up and boat trip to explore Long Xuyen floating markets and floating villages for colors, smells and tastes, and they gather together countryside people for sharing goods and news from families living often in remote places: an authentic Vietnamese culture experience.
-Continue boat trip to Ong Ho island (Cu Lao Ong Ho - Museum of the 2 nd President of the Vietnam), bike ride on the footpaths of the countryside of Ong Ho island to discover tropical fruit orchards and local people's activities and the small arroyos on the island. Visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river.
-Check out, disembark and return to vehicle at Long Xuyen pier. Having lunch (up to river tide and according to the availibility of Mien Tay boat, clients will have lunch at restaurant or on board). After lunch, drive back to Saigon. End tour.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
26 Dec 2018
26 Aug 2018
22 Jan 2013